Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Thief thwarted by next-door self-defense studio
- Police arrest man accused of exposing himself at hotel
- Stupid Theives Tried to Steal a Dump Truck …. Problem? They Couldn’t Drive It!
- Brandon woman gets three DUI’s in 6 days
- Smug-looking man took bathroom break in patrol car
- Mom ankle deep in trouble after throwing shoe at daughter
- Naked man peered into apartment windows
- Here’s a guy who made a lasting impression on a judge
- Knife-wielding man tries to get imaginary girlfriend from garbage truck
- Naked couple found in truck; woman facing drug charges