Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- The Portable Inflatable Bathtub
- Jaws on the Water – The Scariest Way to Watch Shark Horror Flicks
- Man calls police to arrest his cat for eating his bacon
- Hong Kong woman jailed for attacking police with breast
- Mom Catches Eric Absher Molesting Children, Beats Him With Pool Stick
- Jeremy Ringquist Accused Of Killing Parents, Stuffing Their Body In Freezer
- Rudi Espinoza Accused Of Decapitating His Mother’s Cat Because It Was Evil
- Crystal Kinder Took Two Kids From Park To Show Them How To Live Homeless
- Thief thwarted by next-door self-defense studio