Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Baseball Coach Accused (Again) Of Molesting 11-year-old Boy He Coached
- Man Set His Wife On Fire Before Dying Trapped Inside Fiery Wreckage
- Alabama teacher was arrested after photos of his ‘sex romp with a student’ emerged online
- Mother tried to drown her nine-month-old son because she believed he was ‘possessed’
- Texas sumo wrestler ‘kidnapped woman and made his wife sexually assault her after showing up to her home trying to get back car he lent to escort’
- 110-Year-Old Woman Shares Her Surprising Secret to Longevity
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- The Portable Inflatable Bathtub
- Jaws on the Water – The Scariest Way to Watch Shark Horror Flicks
- Man calls police to arrest his cat for eating his bacon