High school senior Erin Dimeglio in on track to be one of the first female quarterbacks to take the field and command a football team, after strutting her stuff in a preseason game for the South Plantation High School Paladins, in Sunrise, Florida. The 17-year-old is a backup quarterback but is expected to get field time once the season starts.
- Baseball Coach Accused (Again) Of Molesting 11-year-old Boy He Coached
- Man Set His Wife On Fire Before Dying Trapped Inside Fiery Wreckage
- Alabama teacher was arrested after photos of his ‘sex romp with a student’ emerged online
- Mother tried to drown her nine-month-old son because she believed he was ‘possessed’
- Texas sumo wrestler ‘kidnapped woman and made his wife sexually assault her after showing up to her home trying to get back car he lent to escort’
- 110-Year-Old Woman Shares Her Surprising Secret to Longevity
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- The Portable Inflatable Bathtub
- Jaws on the Water – The Scariest Way to Watch Shark Horror Flicks
- Man calls police to arrest his cat for eating his bacon