High school senior Erin Dimeglio in on track to be one of the first female quarterbacks to take the field and command a football team, after strutting her stuff in a preseason game for the South Plantation High School Paladins, in Sunrise, Florida. The 17-year-old is a backup quarterback but is expected to get field time once the season starts.
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- Teen Killed Masked Home Intruder Who Turned Out To Be His Father
- Man set fire to door in attempt to enter apartment
- Elderly Woman Strips Young Woman Naked on Train
- Naked Couple Wrestles in Street
- Husband Bites Off Wife’s Nose For Not Answering Phone
- You Can’t Makeup This Shit …. Colonoscopy finds stolen Thai diamond worth $400,000
- You Won’t Believe The Damage A Little Chunk Of Ice Caused
- Baseball Coach Accused (Again) Of Molesting 11-year-old Boy He Coached
- Man Set His Wife On Fire Before Dying Trapped Inside Fiery Wreckage