High school senior Erin Dimeglio in on track to be one of the first female quarterbacks to take the field and command a football team, after strutting her stuff in a preseason game for the South Plantation High School Paladins, in Sunrise, Florida. The 17-year-old is a backup quarterback but is expected to get field time once the season starts.
- Thief thwarted by next-door self-defense studio
- Police arrest man accused of exposing himself at hotel
- Stupid Theives Tried to Steal a Dump Truck …. Problem? They Couldn’t Drive It!
- Brandon woman gets three DUI’s in 6 days
- Smug-looking man took bathroom break in patrol car
- Mom ankle deep in trouble after throwing shoe at daughter
- Naked man peered into apartment windows
- Here’s a guy who made a lasting impression on a judge
- Knife-wielding man tries to get imaginary girlfriend from garbage truck
- Naked couple found in truck; woman facing drug charges