That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- Thief thwarted by next-door self-defense studio
- Police arrest man accused of exposing himself at hotel
- Stupid Theives Tried to Steal a Dump Truck …. Problem? They Couldn’t Drive It!
- Brandon woman gets three DUI’s in 6 days
- Smug-looking man took bathroom break in patrol car
- Mom ankle deep in trouble after throwing shoe at daughter
- Naked man peered into apartment windows
- Here’s a guy who made a lasting impression on a judge
- Knife-wielding man tries to get imaginary girlfriend from garbage truck
- Naked couple found in truck; woman facing drug charges