That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- Baseball Coach Accused (Again) Of Molesting 11-year-old Boy He Coached
- Man Set His Wife On Fire Before Dying Trapped Inside Fiery Wreckage
- Alabama teacher was arrested after photos of his ‘sex romp with a student’ emerged online
- Mother tried to drown her nine-month-old son because she believed he was ‘possessed’
- Texas sumo wrestler ‘kidnapped woman and made his wife sexually assault her after showing up to her home trying to get back car he lent to escort’
- 110-Year-Old Woman Shares Her Surprising Secret to Longevity
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- The Portable Inflatable Bathtub
- Jaws on the Water – The Scariest Way to Watch Shark Horror Flicks
- Man calls police to arrest his cat for eating his bacon