That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- Neighbours Have Probably Seen You Naked says Study
- Are You Ballsy Enough To Enter A Testicle Beauty Contest? (NSFW)
- Today’s WTF?? picture of the day ….
- Teen Killed Masked Home Intruder Who Turned Out To Be His Father
- Man set fire to door in attempt to enter apartment
- Elderly Woman Strips Young Woman Naked on Train
- Naked Couple Wrestles in Street
- Husband Bites Off Wife’s Nose For Not Answering Phone
- You Can’t Makeup This Shit …. Colonoscopy finds stolen Thai diamond worth $400,000
- You Won’t Believe The Damage A Little Chunk Of Ice Caused