Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- When questioned after his arrest for rape of 10-year-old, man explains, “I’m not the normal guy that everyone thinks I am”
- “We believe that this road sign reading ‘WARNING: ZOMBIES AHEAD’ is a joke. But we haven’t been brave enough to drive beyond the sign”
- Woman who says she’s not going to jail goes to jail
- Man broke into house to snooze
- Pantless man bummed ride on ambulance
- Woman, 64, foils flashing purse snatcher
- If you live in Florida, be on the look out for this rabid raccoon dressed like a skunk
- So you’re out fishing and catch an 800-pound shark that’s too big for your pickup truck. What do you do?
- Police arrest two parents who beat up a bus driver because he didn’t let their kids off fast enough
- Vietnam veteran David W. ‘Pervert Dave’ Cummings led colorful, tragic life