Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Troopers: I-75 wrong-way DUI suspect wanted ride home
- Fast and Fur-ious: Man in police chase, crash, stopped to play with cats
- He gets by with a little help from his friends: Handcuffed man eludes cops
- A question only one state can answer: If you drink more after a crash, can you avoid a DUI?
- When does a $5 toll cost $30? When you drive a rental car
- Man accused of exposing himself, shaking genitals at apartments
- Kids have imaginary friends — and meth-heads must have imaginary enemies
- It looks like things were definitely not peachy at the Jus’ Beachy Bar
- Jury Rejects Man’s Claim He Was Sleeping When He Molested Girl
- Guess road rage is evolving into a beat n’ treat event