Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- OMG! …. Officials want South Florida to break off into its own state
- ‘Flying car’ crash injures two …. wait! …. what????
- “Don’t bring a machete to a pork chop fight”
- Woman Sets Boyfriend on Fire
- Mom, dad and girlfriend turn in suspected ATM bandit
- Cosmetic surgery fraudster gets 20 years for IRS scam
- Undersized lobster tail prompts over-sized bail
- Man Goes To Hospital After Chewing On Rat’s Head Found In Golden Corral Chili
- Semi with 44,000-lbs. of Miller High Life beer swiped
- Deputies use dogs, choppers before arresting man charged with stealing $4 pack of cigarettes