Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Mom On Crack Binge Gives Birth In Motel Bathtub, Chews Through Umbilical Cord
- If you’re going to burglarize a business, it’s probably best not to follow them on Instagram
- Coast Guard calls $300 million cocaine haul the biggest in Coast Guard history
- Teacher blew a .27 two hours after she was pulled over .. on her way to school at 7:00 a.m.
- Victoria’s Secret? Stealing credit card information
- Woman with heroin, needles arrested after leaving $50 at gas station
- ‘Blood moon’ teens toked on pot bong on school rooftop pocket-dialed 911
- Just a little friendly advice: When you’re hammered, please leave the ax alone
- Burglar takes shower and steals lunch meat
- Teacher Fired for Orchestrating Attack on Seventh Grade Student