Alex Zaldivar (left), 19, was killed and Remington Campos (top right), 23, and his sister Brienna Campos (bottom right), 20, were seriously injured after they were dragged from their bedrooms in Ocoee, Florida and shot in the heads. The families of the victims believe a suspect accused of an earlier home invasion, Bessman Charles Obinna Okafor, returned to the home to kill the witnesses while he was out on bond.
- Haunted cemetery tells scary story of St. Pete’s creepy past
- Woman pulls cocaine out of bra because deputy was ‘going to find it anyway’
- DUI suspect can’t take a hint, gets into car anyway
- Undie-clad neighbor took a pee on woman’s porch
- Crooked Cop Let Woman Off In Exchange For Oral Sex: Police
- Cold, angry woman attacked man in blanket battle
- Meet market? Man accused of stuffing sausage down his pants
- Walmart + Stuffed Horse + Ejaculate = Florida, of course
- When does a dream home turn into a nightmare?
- Potty mouth? Man attacked neighbor who allowed him to use toilet