High school senior Erin Dimeglio in on track to be one of the first female quarterbacks to take the field and command a football team, after strutting her stuff in a preseason game for the South Plantation High School Paladins, in Sunrise, Florida. The 17-year-old is a backup quarterback but is expected to get field time once the season starts.
- OMG! …. Officials want South Florida to break off into its own state
- ‘Flying car’ crash injures two …. wait! …. what????
- “Don’t bring a machete to a pork chop fight”
- Woman Sets Boyfriend on Fire
- Mom, dad and girlfriend turn in suspected ATM bandit
- Cosmetic surgery fraudster gets 20 years for IRS scam
- Undersized lobster tail prompts over-sized bail
- Man Goes To Hospital After Chewing On Rat’s Head Found In Golden Corral Chili
- Semi with 44,000-lbs. of Miller High Life beer swiped
- Deputies use dogs, choppers before arresting man charged with stealing $4 pack of cigarettes