High school senior Erin Dimeglio in on track to be one of the first female quarterbacks to take the field and command a football team, after strutting her stuff in a preseason game for the South Plantation High School Paladins, in Sunrise, Florida. The 17-year-old is a backup quarterback but is expected to get field time once the season starts.
- Mom does ‘whippets,’ falls asleep with tot in car
- Guy steals credit card at gunpoint, uses it to buy some barbecue with his friends at a mall
- Missing: Truck carrying $120,000 worth of chocolate
- Man who had camera laced to shoes
- Suspected Walmart thieves arrested when they return to store
- Suspected burglary ringleader arrested after posting Instagram photo
- 2 dead in barbershop shooting … WTF??
- Here’s another thought, ‘If you’re going to rob a bank, don’t leave your driver’s license behind’
- Just a thought, but if you’re going to rob someone, don’t leave your wallet behind
- All I can say is ‘why lord, why?’ …. Man wearing thong arrested for lewd exhibition