Maybe he was hoping to impress the judge or “crack up” the courtroom crowd, but the fashion police at the Broward County Courthouse labeled it a fashion fail.
- Judge does a double take after learning Edward Cocaine was appearing in his courtroom on drug possession charges
- Man describes “pounding sensation” he felt after being bitten by a poisonous snake, admits to being quite rattled
- Gunman steals a master key allowing access to thousands of mailboxes
- Now we have drug thieves attacking old people on their way out from seeing the pharmacists
- State worker fraudulently put nearly $23K into inmates’ accounts, including her hubby’s
- Mom On Crack Binge Gives Birth In Motel Bathtub, Chews Through Umbilical Cord
- If you’re going to burglarize a business, it’s probably best not to follow them on Instagram
- Coast Guard calls $300 million cocaine haul the biggest in Coast Guard history
- Teacher blew a .27 two hours after she was pulled over .. on her way to school at 7:00 a.m.
- Victoria’s Secret? Stealing credit card information