That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- Reeled in: Fishing gear thief who swiped $13,000 in rods
- Upskirt suspect with shoe phone gets the boot
- Here’s a new one, this DUI guy was caught dragging a tree down the road!
- Man pretended to be a deputy ….. why? …. well, for a parking spot
- A nude dude entered stranger’s car in a parking lot, deputies say
- Boy, 7, drops the dime on mom for cooking … meth
- Man arrested for prowling tried to fight a fire hydrant
- Man hit Home Depot employee with faucet
- Here’s something you evidently don’t want to do: use Thomas Steffen’s favorite cup
- This momma apparently found herself in the hot seat with cops — the same place she apparently left her baby