That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- There are many ways to seek closure from a failed relationship, start dating again.. alcohol, burning down your ex’s house
- Man arrested for misusing 911 system by calling 11 times to complaint that officers stole his gun
- Man trying to break into a home by claiming he was the police
- Mom does ‘whippets,’ falls asleep with tot in car
- Guy steals credit card at gunpoint, uses it to buy some barbecue with his friends at a mall
- Missing: Truck carrying $120,000 worth of chocolate
- Man who had camera laced to shoes
- Suspected Walmart thieves arrested when they return to store
- Suspected burglary ringleader arrested after posting Instagram photo
- 2 dead in barbershop shooting … WTF??