That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- Haunted cemetery tells scary story of St. Pete’s creepy past
- Woman pulls cocaine out of bra because deputy was ‘going to find it anyway’
- DUI suspect can’t take a hint, gets into car anyway
- Undie-clad neighbor took a pee on woman’s porch
- Crooked Cop Let Woman Off In Exchange For Oral Sex: Police
- Cold, angry woman attacked man in blanket battle
- Meet market? Man accused of stuffing sausage down his pants
- Walmart + Stuffed Horse + Ejaculate = Florida, of course
- When does a dream home turn into a nightmare?
- Potty mouth? Man attacked neighbor who allowed him to use toilet