That had to cause a belly ache. A nearly 16-foot Burmese python swallowed an adult deer in the Everglades. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, contractors for the South Florida Water Management District found the bulging python on a tree island in western Miami-Dade County. It was killed with a shotgun blast. The adult deer was found intact during a necropsy Thursday. The 76-pound female deer is the largest intact prey ever found in a Burmese python in Florida, said Skip Snow, a biologist and python specialist at Everglades National Park, who conducted the necropsy.
- OMG! …. Officials want South Florida to break off into its own state
- ‘Flying car’ crash injures two …. wait! …. what????
- “Don’t bring a machete to a pork chop fight”
- Woman Sets Boyfriend on Fire
- Mom, dad and girlfriend turn in suspected ATM bandit
- Cosmetic surgery fraudster gets 20 years for IRS scam
- Undersized lobster tail prompts over-sized bail
- Man Goes To Hospital After Chewing On Rat’s Head Found In Golden Corral Chili
- Semi with 44,000-lbs. of Miller High Life beer swiped
- Deputies use dogs, choppers before arresting man charged with stealing $4 pack of cigarettes